PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS IS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THE PRBARTS.COM WEBSITE AND FORMS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND PRB ARTS (HEREAFTER ‘PRB ARTS’). BY ACCESSING ANY SERVICE OR PART THEREOF UNDER THE PRBARTS.COM DOMAIN, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. PRB ARTS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN NOTICE, AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY SUCH CHANGES.
One time use License
Terms and Conditions of Use
This Agreement constitutes a legal agreement between prbarts.com and You. You understand that You shall seek competent and independent counsel before using the Content on or in connection with any goods or services, or for any commercial or editorial purposes. You agree to access and use the Content under the following terms and conditions:
We provide only one type of licensing: One Time Use License. Our One Time Use license permits you to use the purchased media in one design through the terms described below.
One Time Use License
Subject to the restrictions described under Prohibited Uses below, the following are ‘Permitted Uses’ of media purchased from us:
- invitations, advertising and promotional projects, including printed materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, commercials, catalogues, brochures, promotional greeting cards and promotional postcards (ie. not for resale or license) up to 10 prints;
- school or university projects;
- social media post or profile image;
- decorative background on a personal computer or mobile device;
- online or electronic publications, including web pages, blogs, ebooks and videos, limited to a maximum of 480,000 total pixels (for example: 600px x 800px) per media file where un-edited.
All media available on this site is licensed under the One Time Use license, including our Editorial media.
Our One Time Use licenses permit you to use the purchased media in one project only. For use in multiple projects, additional licenses may be required.
- install and use the Stock Media in more than one location or post a copy of the Stock Media on a network server or web server for use by other users;
- sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Stock Media or the rights granted under these terms;
- use any of the Stock Media as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo;
- To create conditions under which the File may be extracted from a product;
- To allow third parties access to the File for further use;
- For any illegal purposes;
- For SPAM mailings;
- Online “print-on-demand” products
- In items or products used to promote racism or other discriminatory practices that could embarrass the File contributor or a person or model in the File;
- For the use, demonstration, and posting of materials in a way that would lead to the conclusion that the model in the File approves of or endorses the items or services of any venture or trademark.
- To show a person depicted in the file in sensitive scenarios that could reasonably be considered offensive or unflattering to that person (e.g., related to mental and physical deficits, sexual or implied sexual activity or preferences, crime, physical or mental abuse or ailments);
- use Stock Media identified as “Editorial Use Only”, for any commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising or merchandising use. For clarification, in this Agreement “Editorial Use Only” of Stock Media means use relating to events that are newsworthy or of general interest and expressly excludes any advertorial sections (i.e. sections or supplements featuring brand and/or product names or sections or supplements in relation to which you receive a fee from a third-party advertiser or sponsor);
- remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the Stock Media
- use the Stock Media in a fashion that is considered by us or under applicable law to be pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Stock Media into disrepute;
- use the Stock Media in a way that places any person depicted in the Stock Media in a bad light or in a way that they may find offensive – this includes, but is not limited to, the use of images: a) in pornography, “adult videos” or the like; b) in ads or promotional materials for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, or for escort, dating or similar services; and c) uses that are defamatory, or contain otherwise unlawful, offensive or immoral content. You may not use Stock Media containing the likeness of a person if such use implies that the model engages in any immoral or illegal activity or suffers from a physical or mental infirmity, ailment or condition;
- use Stock Media in a manner that competes with our business including, but not limited to, displaying Stock Media in any format (including thumbnails) for download or Export on a website or offering Stock Media for sale;
- use the Stock Media for editorial purposes without including the following credit adjacent to the Stock Media or in audio/visual production credits: ‘© PRB ARTS’;
- incorporate the Stock Media in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the Stock Media or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or access or reproduce the Stock Media as an electronic file;
- to the extent that source code is contained within the Stock Media, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of such source code;
- use or display the Stock Media in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded, Exported or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement; or
- use or display Stock Media in such a manner that gives the impression that the Stock Media were created by you or a person other than the copyright holder of the Stock Media.
Please note that by purchasing a license to use the media on this site from us, you acknowledge that no transfer of copyright exists, and you are purchasing a license to use the media as per the terms set out in this agreement. The fact of purchasing a File gives the buyer a non-exclusive license for an unlimited period of time on an unlimited territory, without the right to grant or sub-license the File to third parties, and allows use of the File in the creation of project; however, the author does not abdicate ownership or intellectual property rights to the File. All other rights to the File, including ownership and other intellectual property rights, remain with prbarts.com and/or the contributor of the File.
For any uses not listed here, or for questions regarding our licensing please contact us.
RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION OF USE
PRB ARTS may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or PRB ARTS Content at any time in PRB ARTS’s discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in PRB ARTS’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
Your use of the Site is at your own risk, no warranties covered.